Senior Recruitment and HR Associate
- London or Geneva
- Job Advert
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition is growing. We need the best people to support our mission to tackle malnutrition and this requires the best in talent acquisition expertise to source and attract them. As Senior Recruitment and HR Associate you’ll be joining a growing talent acquisition function within the HR team, recruiting globally across a range of specialist areas and helping to develop and deliver strategies designed to make a real difference to the lives of people around the world.
This role can be delivered from either our London or Geneva office.
GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, we aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.
About the role
You'll be joining a small and friendly HR team with big ambitions. Reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with the other Senior Recruitment and HR Associate and the wider team, you will be responsible for a range of talent acquisition activities including:
- Leading GAIN’s international recruitment activities across a designated geographical area, sourcing expert talent from a range of industries and backgrounds.
- Meeting best in class sourcing, speed/quality of hire and business partnering standards as well as making recommendations to improve all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Promoting GAIN as an ‘employer of choice’ to attract and retain high calibre candidates
- Supporting managers to ensure compliance with recruitment procedures and employment legislation, delivering an excellent candidate experience across the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Benchmarking market rates and reward packages to attract and retain high calibre staff.
- Working on HR general projects alongside other members of the HR team to ensure consistency and learning, helping to deliver the overall HR strategy.
- Experience in a recruitment specialist role (in-house or recruitment process outsource [RPO] experience is highly desirable) and knowledge of HR best practice
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence colleagues and candidates at all levels
- Creative thinker, able to develop innovative solutions to complex hiring challenges
- International sourcing and direct hiring experience, including head-hunting and leveraging of networks, for roles ranging from entry level through to senior executive
- Proven ability to accurately assess candidates for suitability, from application and CV screening through to interview
- Experience working within a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Ownership of a recruitment function or area of business from end-to-end
- Able to live and work in either the UK or Switzerland
About our offer
In addition to competitive salary, GAIN offers an attractive pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus public holiday), flexible working and home working. We will support you to grow in your career through professional development opportunities, and offer this within a supportive and collaborative environment.
For more detailed information please see the attached job description and to apply, follow the "Apply Now" link.
*Please note that GAIN is unable to sponsor working visa applications
- Job Description
- Closing Date
- 27 Oct 2019